Registration of a Trading and Clearing Account (TCA)
In order for CC "SPB Clearing" (JSC) to keep track of clearing members' transactions and assets, it is necessary to register a trading and clearing account/accounts (TCA).
Types of trading and clearing accounts:
- TCA for a clearing member's own transactions and assets;
- TCA for customer transactions and a clearing member's assets;
- TCA for transactions and assets of a clearing member who is a trustee;
- TCA for recording requirements on additional collateral (this type of TCA is registered without any application being filed by the Clearing Member);
- TCA for Guarantee Funds (this type of TCA is registered without any application being filed by the Clearing Member);
- TCA for customer transactions of a trustee's customers.
TCAs are registered by submitting an Application for TCA Registration on the "TCA_REGISTER" form.
When registering a TCA, the customer code must be indicated for the purpose of executing transactions related to the settlement of cases of possible default under contracts concluded on the International Trading System Limited trading platform.